Life at Zambon
We want people who make the difference through a make-it-happen approach based on company ethics. We recognize merits, developing talents and taking good care of our people.
We have chosen four behaviors that guide and unite all our collaborators in their daily work:
ACCOUNTABILITY - We perform with courage, trust and ownership
INNOVATION - We encourage new ways to address challenges
FOCUS - We concentrate on a few, sharp and high impact objectives
AMBITION - We dare to think big, act boldly and go beyond
“Please remember that this is also a stage where we have to stay close to our people, provide them with guidance and support on what to do, what to prioritize and how to behave. Sharing timely and reliable communications is crucial in a moment when trusted sources of information like Zambon leaders can really make the difference” - Roberto Tascione (CEO Zambon Pharma)
In this moment of hybrid way of working (both in-person and remotely), we want to keep our people together and closed, and feed our sense of community.
All our countries joined the #Staycloser project with interesting and customized initiatives:
- France: sportive training with a running coach and pilates lessons, to stay active and healthy, and sophrology sessions
- Brazil: Leadership essential for manager, “IntegralMENTE” project and virtual “happy hours”
- Colombia: virtual Yoga sessions, virtual Recipe Day and Chat Afternoons
- Italy: Leadership touchbase and #TodayMood on Instagram to share feelings, emotions and thoughts with colleagues.
To keep alive our mission to take care of our people during quarantine days with dedicated remote projects for all Zambon people:
- Take a breath with Yoga and Pilates live and recorded sessions
- Share your passion, to share interests, hobbies and passions with other colleagues as Somelier course, Tai chi massage, Book club, TEDx
- Wellbeing, to stay healthy: tips and tricks, guides and links suggested directly by our collaborators. Seminars on «Healty food» with italian no profit organization (LILT)
- Zambon for Families: games, readings and activities that can entertain children and teens by educating them with fun. Advice and strategies for parents to deal with this situation through insights coming by authoritative sources
- Benvivere Cooking project with healthy and easy-to-make recipes from all the Zambon World
- Counseling Meeting with a professional Counsellor, to be able to explore and understand emotions and face this delicate moment with awareness and new energy